5.23.2008

180 degrees

later ...

so, headlines in my life that have flown by in the past two weeks:

SEROQUEL KICKS IN, AND WORK AND LIFE GETS DONE

STEFANIE WHEAT FINISHES HER LAST SEMESTER

STEFANIE WHEAT GRADUATES ...

IAN AND BRITTANY HAVE ADORABLE WEDDING

and, my personal favorite of favorites...

STEFANIE AND ERIC CHANGE THEIR "RELATIONSHIP STATUS"

... which happened, oh, between finishing the semester and graduation.

my face is stuck in smile mode. seriously. after a semester of hellishness and intense emotion, change and lots of little ephiphanies - i am possibly the happiest i've been in about seven years.

school is over, i know what my highs and lows are all about, i'm about to start a job with a real live theatre in downtown cincinnati, and i'm dating my best friend who is just about the most gentle, intelligent, caring, handsome and considerate man i know...

and i'm getting so sappy. all the time. everything is so cute, or so beautiful, or reason to smile instead of mock. it was the most unexpected and beautiful surprise to have my last week in henderson be the first week with this amazing guy.

so many things that seemed so incredibly important have fallen by the wayside. obsessions that just pulled and tugged at my heart, at the back of my mind - they're distant voices and are increasingly less important - in fact they're ridiculous.



happy. not intense out of control happy, but true happy.